Joining in a Yay For Home for this week's Things I Know, so here we go ...
I know today I am more TGIF than normal. It's been a long, hard, draining week, physically and emotionally.
I know hayfever has found the boy in a big way tonight. So much so, that a emergency dash to the chemist for a big bottle of Claratyne was needed.
I know my favourite song at the moment is Songbird sung by the Glee cast.
I know my second favourite song at the moment is Landslide, also sung by the Glee cast and Gwyneth Paltrow.
I know I'm missing Glee on the TV and I wish it would hurry up and come back on.
I know I'm getting very excited about the boy's upcoming first Holy Communion having attending the Group Leaders meeting, and Parents meeting last night. I love that I decided to be a Group Leader for the Home meetings to be a special part of this significant time in the boy's life.
I know I'm so relieved that my headache that started as a migraine on Monday and ended as a constant pounding for four days has finally decided to vacate my head space.
I know I cannot wait until 11am tomorrow when I'll be going for a hot stone massage at my chiropractors. This is something desperately needed given that I gave up my much anticipated chiro appointment on Tuesday for the boy who was complaining of a sore ear and was very jammed up in his neck.
I know I have so much cleaning and tidying up to do on the weekend ... blech.
So, tell me what you know?
Gleeeeeee!!!
ReplyDeleteI know my big boy has joined a choir this week, and when he got home from his first session on Monday night and showed me his songs I was thrilled to see a Glee one in there, along with some classic Abba. Gold!!
Have a wonderful weekend Cass :)
That hot stone massage sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you have had a hard week Cass, hope you enjoyed your hot stone massage....sounds devine! I also Hope your boy feels better soon xox
ReplyDeleteI know I miss Glee too! And oh a hot stone massage...bliss!
ReplyDeleteGlee!!! I've been watching the Glee Project to fill the void but it's not the same...can't wait till season 3 begins!
ReplyDeleteHope your massage went well, and, yes, I miss Glee too. "Landslide" is one of my favourite songs ever, and I don't think I have ever heard a bad version of it :)
ReplyDeleteI loved that Fleetwood Mac episode of Glee - watched it 3 times :) And Songbird is a fave around here too - it was my brother and sister in law's wedding song and still makes me cry whenever I hear it xxx
ReplyDelete