Well, almost. The kids came to work with me again. They were fairly well behaved, and thankfully I have a pretty laid back bunch of people that work around me, so they put up with the constant running by the kids and me constantly telling them to be quiet and stop running.
My 'almost' pertains to my back. It's gone AWOL again. About a month ago I hurt my back pretty badly during a cleaning incident at home. See? No good can come out of cleaning! After a visit to my trusty chiro about 10 days later, I was good as gold. For some reason this afternoon, the Gods of Constant Back Pain have decided that tonight I shouldn't move without stabbing pain down my left leg. Said trusty chiro is on leave, but I think I may have to put my trust in another otherwise my week off with the kids next week is really going to bite the big one.
I've also changed my mind about going away on my holidays. I found out this afternoon that the kids don't have a soccer game this Saturday, so I think we will whisk ourselves away at sparrow's fluffy on Saturday morning for a few days with the parentals. It's only a 4 hour drive to my seachange holiday where I can spend my days catching up with Ma & Pa, walking along the breakwall looking for dolphins, have all the comfort food I can possibly fit in, and not have to do much at all really. We can come home Monday and I'll still have my week at home doing something or nothing, although the days are rapidly filling with activities.
I have a favour to ask. I need positive vibes. I need prayers. I need cosmic chants filled with light, insense and lyrical content. I need a positive outcome on a situation that I've been waiting on an answer for over a month now. I have been told a decision of sorts should be forthcoming next Tuesday. If the answer is positive, it will take an enormous weight off my shoulders, and an extraordinary amount of stress will vanish. So, to whoever or whatever you believe, I humbly ask for your prayers. And I will be eternally grateful to you.
Well I know what you want prayers for so I'm praying specifically for a positive answer! Hope your back is better soon too and that you enjoy your seachange. xxx
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what you're praying for Cass, but I'm joining in. Hope you get what you need xx
ReplyDelete