Playing along with another Things I Know at Yay For Home
I know I've been a slacker and haven't posted on my blog all week. Must rectify.
I know I should have been scrapping tonight, and not looking around on pinterest.
I know pinterest still drives me batty while it thinks about loading the rest of the page.
I know I'm sure I'll regret eating that big bowl of coco pops at 10pm.
I know that if this rain continues I will need to buy floaties for my dog Effie.
I know that it will take a good month of sunny days to dry out my backyard after said rain.
I know I'm very very relieved that it's Friday.
I know that I'm looking forward to my hubby taking the kids to his parentals tomorrow while I stay at home all by myself and clean.
I know that it's just terribly sad that I'm looking forward to cleaning.
I know I'm upset that the palm-splitting eczema has decided to return to my right hand today causing me lots of pain and discomfort.
I know that I love my hubby for buying me 6 bottles of Brown Brothers Muscato today, and that it will probably take me a year to drink it all.
So, tell me what you know?
The rain is crazy, isn't it? My yard is already a muddy bog and it's supposed to keep raining all weekend! Hope you get your cleaning done tomorrow... Kirsty @ My Home Truths
ReplyDeleteThe rain in Sydney was crazy ...not much in Dubbo though.
ReplyDeleteThere are no rules when blogging.
Have fun cleaning, turn up the music Yay.
PS Thank you for the comment on my blog. I am so sorry you sad goodbye to a precious baby too.
I don't really know Kristie or Avery but I it just felt something I had to write.
I know that if I was there with you it wouldn't take long to get through those bottles of moscato! Mmmmm! I know I miss you loads. xxx
ReplyDeleteI know I just got the funniest mental picture of poor Effie dog paddling around a water filled yard with floaties! Poor baby :(
ReplyDeleteI know that Pinterest is like a time vaccuum - it just disappears (while you're waiting for those pages to load... but sooo worth it when they do!!)
Thanks for the comment on my blog Cass - hope you enjoy your solitary cleaning time today :) xxxx
Hi Cass! Hope the cleaning is going well and that you have the music up like Trish suggested - love doing that!! I also hope that hand isn't giving you too much grief and is on its way to healing, darn eczema, so frickn cruel :o(
ReplyDeleteMmm I join Mother Duck on the Moscato, how much fun it would be to help you both get through it!! I'm on the last of my six bottles, I think I averaged 1 a week lol but I've been sharing :o)
xox
Brown Brother Moscato!! Mmmmmmmm
ReplyDelete