Friday, July 15, 2011

Things I Know

Another Friday, and another play along with Yay For Home

I know I'm so glad to be home after a week away at the parentals.

I know that my house is freezing and does not hold the heat well.

I know that I'm not looking forward to the girl's 8.30am soccer game tomorrow morning.

I know I'm hoping the rain gets heavier and lasts all night so said soccer game is cancelled, but clears for our planned trip to the city on Sunday.

I know that while I enjoy looking at pinterest, the website gives me a massive case of the irrits with it's slow loading.

I know after looking at pinterest, my house looks like a dogs breakfast and very uninspiring.

I know I have an overflowing ironing basket that is calling my name.

I know I'm half way through compiling my 30 things in 30 days list.

I know that at the moment I'm enjoying blogging.

What do you know today?

4 comments:

  1. I know that I never iron unless it is absolutely necessary, let alone have an ironing basket. My unfolded washing is always overflowing though ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm looking forward to seeing your thirty things in thirty days list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Pinterest. Makes my wardrobe and house look very sad indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. oh. I was supposed to be ironing right now. you have reminded me... damn! oops.
    but.. I might go look at pinterest instead.. lol

    ReplyDelete