Friday, July 8, 2011

Things I know today ...

Playing along with Yay For Home

I know that cancer sucks.  Really really sucks.

I know that my heart is breaking for my sister-in-law who lost her Mum tonight, and to my brother who lost not only a great mother-in-law, but a great friend.

I know that I hate that I can't be with my brother, sister-in-law and nieces right now to help support them.

I know that Lorraine will be missed dearly.

I know that I miss our dear friend who we lost to cancer earlier this year.

I know that I'm really worried about my father-in-law who is fighting his own cancer battle at the moment.

I know that cancer sucks.  Really really really sucks.

4 comments:

  1. Oh much love and many hugs and kisses to you and all your family suffering at the hands of cancer. Cancer sucks.... really, really, reall sucks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I hate the toll this is all taking on you. I know that I hate that I can't be there for you. I know that despite the fact life is throwing you all these awful things you still handle yourself beautifully. I know that I am very lucky to call you a friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cancer sucks.I know.hang in there.

    hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that is awful. Much love

    ReplyDelete