Friday, July 1, 2011
Things I Know
Today I thought I would start a weekly play along with with Yay for Home for her Friday Things I Know ...
I know I'm so happy I received the kids school photos back before the end of term.
I know I'm always very impatient to get the kids school photos back.
I know I'm desperately in love with my beautiful dog, Effie. She never fails to put a smile on my face.
I know I'm really glad I started my new blog, and I'm trying hard to post more often than my last blog.
I know I'm proud of myself for staying positive this week, and for keeping my cool with the kids (or trying to!).
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I'm proud of you too! xx
ReplyDeletePopping over from Shae's link up... Is Effie a whippet? She's beautiful! (We have gorgeous whippet called Rosie). Good on you for starting a new blog! Sometimes starting is the hardest step (I found). :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Deborah! Great to have you here. Effie is a greyhound. She was given to me by a friend before he passed away, and unfortunately she wasn't too fast on the race track so she now spends her days lazing on our back verandah and running around the backyard. She's such a sweet girl, and is fantastic with the kids.
ReplyDeleteStaying positive and keeping cool are things well worth feeling good about!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in!